Now that Spring has finally arrived, I can’t wait for every weekend to get here. That’s when my 3 year old grandson and I get to run and play outside for hours. When I’m having fun with him I try to put my fight to close the doors of America’s abortion mills on the back burner for just a couple hours. On those days I wish the fun would never stop and that the reality I write about every day would turn out to be just a bad dream.
It’s Monday and I’m already thinking about next weekend. It’s also my 30th anniversary and I’m spending the night writing to Planned Parenthood. What could possibly go wrong?
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
1110 Vermont Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Attn: Cecile Richards
April 14, 2014
Although you haven’t answered any of my letters yet, I’m still hoping that one day you will. I’ll make it easy for you. Answer the following questions:
- When your people perform an abortion are they removing a blob of flesh or killing a baby?
- Should you be allowed to kill babies who have developed to the point that they can survive outside the womb?
- Do you care that a late-term baby feels the pain of being killed during an abortion?
- Do you feel that a mother should be able to have her unborn child killed as a simple matter of convenience?
- Do you think that advocating for easier access to abortion is a noble cause?
- Do you regret anything you’ve done while leading Planned Parenthood?
- Do you really believe that none of your 3 children were alive until the moment of their birth?
- Are you proud of the fact that your organization killed over 340,000 children last year?
- Do you ever wonder if you’ve wasted your life for a cause that has resulted in suffering and death for millions of innocent children?
- When does a human being become a human being?
Ms. Richards, I’m under no delusion that you will actually answer my questions, but at some point we both know you will be held accountable for all your actions. When that time finally comes, I fear it will probably be too late for you to make amends.
Today is my 30th wedding anniversary. I’ve been blessed with 2 wonderful children and 2 equally wonderful grandsons. I can’t imagine life without either of them. During my 30 year marriage America’s abortion industry has killed nearly 40 million children. That’s 40 million children who will never feel the love of a parent or grandparent. That’s 40 million miracles the world will never get to see.
Every child Planned Parenthood killed today could have someday run and played in their grandparents’ backyard, just like my grandson did yesterday. The 3,500 children killed today in America’s abortion mills eclipsed the tragic death toll of 9/11. Every day in America represents another 9/11 for our unborn children.
So, Ms. Richards, a bunch of radical nuts killed 3,000 people on 9/11 and it was a national tragedy. You and your colleagues kill more children every day and most of my fellow Americans say nothing. 9/11 was an act of terrorism and what you do is termed “women’s’ reproductive health care.” Whatever you call it, they both result in the killing of innocent human beings.
One more question: What will it take to make you stop?
As always, my letters to you are published on my pro-life blog at www.prolifepoppop.com. Write back and I’ll publish it, unedited.