May 8, 2014

Last July I was just getting warmed up in my mission to end abortion.  Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood is probably tired of getting letters from people like me with the audacity to demand that she stop killing babies for money.  She’d better get used to it because I’m not going away.  This was my 5th letter to Planned Parenthood.  I’m not really sure how many I’ve written to them at this point, but I know they never write back.  Maybe it’s because they never even read my letters or maybe it’s because they know there’s no logical argument for what they do every day.  Cecile Richards probably doesn’t even know I exist; and I don’t care.  If I can be an annoyance to her secretary or the person in the mail room who deals with my letters, it’s a start.  I’m 60 years old and in really good shape.  I figure I can keep this up for another 30 or 40 years.  Eventually, one of my letters will get through.

Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry hang their hat on the 1%.  Children conceived in rape or incest, and those determined to be a threat to the life of the mother account for less than 1% of all abortions performed.  This 1% is what the industry of death uses to justify what they do, even though they represent a tiny portion of the innocent children they kill every year.  In the following letter I used the 1% as a starting point for negotiating an end to abortion.  Since Ms. Richards hasn’t replied, I can only assume that she is considering my proposal.



Planned Parenthood Federation of America

1110 Vermont Ave. NW

Suite 300

Washington, D.C.  20005

Attn:    Cecile Richards


July 16, 2013

Ms. Richards:

Since Planned Parenthood and the rest of the pro-abortion crowd are in the business of killing babies for money, when it comes down to presenting a logical, fact-based argument for what you do, you have nothing.  Since you have no justification for killing America’s unborn children, you always fall back to the same old default question:  What about victims of rape and incest, and what if the life of the mother is in jeopardy?  What you fail to mention when using your reliable fall-back is that considerably less than 1% of all pregnancies fall into this category; an honest mistake I’m sure.

Modern medicine has virtually eliminated the circumstances where a mother may be in danger of losing her life if she carries her child to full term; but you already know this.  You also know that after suffering a despicable act like rape or incest, killing the child conceived by this act does not end the mother’s suffering, it adds to it.  Not only does the mother feel the guilt and pain inflicted by the sexual predator, but having an abortion leaves behind the guilt of knowing that she had an innocent child killed.  Ms. Richards, should a child be executed for a crime its father committed?

Since Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry live in the world of hypotheticals, and have nothing without the rape, incest, and life of the mother argument, let’s see how far you’re willing to ride this horse.

If we can agree that abortion is only justified in the event of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother then we also must agree that over 99% of abortions are not justified.  I want to save the lives of every unborn child, but if we can agree as a starting point that 99% of abortions are not warranted, then I can focus my attention on the remaining 1%.

Ms. Richards, Planned Parenthood killed 334,000 babies last year.  Let’s stipulate that 99% or 330,660 of these abortions were unwarranted.  We can’t undo what has already been done but we can change things moving forward.  From this point forward, let’s agree that Planned Parenthood will only perform abortions due to rape, incest, or imminent threat to the life of the mother; then we can talk about the other 1%.  I’m committed to saving them all, but if we can start here in good faith, I’m convinced we can work this out.

Let me know when we can meet to draw up our agreement to save America’s children.

All my letters are published on my pro-life blog at  Write back and I’ll publish it, unedited.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s